Thomas the Tank Engine: Origins Thomas the Tank Engine: Origins

This is fucking gold. I lost my shit at :52.

BIRD BRAIN BIRD BRAIN

Dude, your style is dooope!! Very visually interesting. And a cute little story. Some of the comedic timing could be tightened a bit, and like people have been saying the voice acting wasn't the best, but I really enjoyed the piece! :) Let me know if you want a voice actor! (peep my channel for examples)

Trump's Got No Tact Trump's Got No Tact

This was so solid! Voice acting was on point, animation was well done, Trump impression was solid, lyrics were great! Great Job!

NWAR: Broken Records NWAR: Broken Records

One of the best Channel101 series right now!! This and Crest Haven Falls were fucking amazing this month. Can't wait for more.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing where Crest Haven Falls goes too!

Interlude Interlude

At first I was stunned by the beautiful animation. Then, I started to question the content. I little kid thinking he can "time travel" through time at a normal pace is kind of an old played-out joke, after all, and I thought that was the point of the animation. I hung with it until the end though, and that ending completely tied it all together. The fact that the other kids in the animation thought it was about what I thought it was about, and then it was revealed that (spoilers alert) the main kid was right all along was a fantastic touch. I absolutely loved this. If there's any room for improvement at all, I'd say it's in the timing of the animation. Some of the keys seemed a little too evenly spaced, making the human movements look way more fluid/constant than they would be. The artwork was beautiful and the story was beautiful, and I can't wait to see more from you! Thanks so much for sharing this animation!

ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR

This show is vile in the most endearing way. It's so great to see an independant show with a new concept and solid animation! I'm excited to see the next episode.

Yotam & Fantasia 06 Yotam & Fantasia 06

Hahaha Max is a dick. He knows full well that you can't draw dogs!

Try Not To Laugh Try Not To Laugh

I succeeded

It was just a bunch of stolen audio with poor animation. I think you need to work on your animation style, and come up with your own ideas.

2nd attempt in claymation 2nd attempt in claymation

Very Nice!

I really love the idea of a clay loading screen. Very smooth animation!

New Numa: The Animation New Numa: The Animation

Thank you!!!

Oh gosh, this toon needed to be made. I agree completely. The original was amazing, then some random jerk decided to make money off of him. It's sad really.

Very well animated as well! The lip syncing was done really well.