Hex Fill Hex Fill

I love this game

It's a classic. The only criticism I would give is that the purple and grey looked really similar to me. If the purple had a higher saturation, I think it'd make differentiating easier. That might just be my monitor though, who knows. Nice job!

The Awesome Quiz Part 1 The Awesome Quiz Part 1

Not really fun or interesting.

Your first problem is that you don't know how to spell Mississippi. 4 S's.
Also, 9x2-13 = 5.
Plus you should really give some thought as to why anybody would want to take your quiz. You have to design something that people actually want to use.

Cute Shooter Cute Shooter

AWESOME!

So simple, yet so addictive! My high score is 9 right now, but i'm sure i'l beat it soon. great job, keep up the good work!

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks!

Lunar Landing!! Lunar Landing!!

holy crap!

that was like, exactly like the game! thats so cool! i'm putting this in my favs...great job!

Anti-Used responds:

Handling was a bit different, but still, it was a remake.

Super Tutorial 1.0 Super Tutorial 1.0

awesome

dude, this tute rocks. thank you so much for making this. i was trying to figure out how to do dress up. but with the replay button, how do u make it go to the beginning of the first scene?

Doomsday Doomsday

cool

That was an awesome game dude, but u are in seriouse need of some instructions. that took me a ver long time to figure out. so please add some instructions. but other than that it was really cool!

ClockMaxportalDancing ClockMaxportalDancing

wow

that was really impressive. i actualy had thought of trying to make a ddr type game, but i guess u beat me to it! i love that song too...